Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sugar N' Spice Vox Box

As I mentioned before, Influenster sent me a box of freebies last week.  It was big and orange and heavy.



I opened it up without a clue as to what would be inside and I was pleasantly surprised.



The item I am most excited about it the Vaseline Spray & Go moisturizer.


I didn't even know this existed, had I known I would probably already own it.  We relit our pilot light this evening because winter decided to come to TX after all, you know, in March.  Heater + Me = Dry skin.

Second place in the excitement race goes to the Colgate Optic White whitening system.

   
I have decided to indulge the science teacher in me and go all experimental with this, more on that tomorrow.

I am going to eat these belVita breakfast biscuits tomorrow.


I will have to come up with an excuse to use the Splenda Nectresse and Dickinson's oil controlling towlettes, I'll let you know how that goes.



Anyone else get an Influenster box?  What have you tried so far?

1 comment:

  1. I got one! I tried the wipes-they're fantastic. Kind of bummed that I got the packets of sweetener instead of the jar of it, I tend to use it to sweeten baked goods adn this is more geared toward coffee/tea, which I don't drink. Guess I'm opening a lot of packets! ;)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?