Friday, April 26, 2013

Colgate Optic White System: The Results

The time has come to reveal my before and after pics from my highly scientific Colgate Optic White review.

Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I present to you, the "after":


Fascinating.

Here are the two collages together for easier comparison:


Did you hear that?  Listen closely....that is the sound of me not being impressed.

My teeth pretty much looked the same at the end of the week as they did at the beginning and I have to say, the mouthwash was a beating.  I was soooo happy to not be using it anymore because it made my mouth was incredibly sensitive all day long.  Nachos and tacos were like torture and around here nachos and tacos are what we call dinner.  I did like the toothbrush but I am addicted to my electric toothbrush and have ultimately decided to make the Colgate one a travel brush.  My husband on the other hand actually went out and got one of his own.  The results of this experiment were not enough to make me switch my brand so when I bought toothpaste this week it was my usual Crest.  Sorry Colgate, better luck next time?

Final verdict: There are groups who would protest the use of Colgate Optic White mouthwash on prisoners at Guantanamo Bay but the toothbrush is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?